Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format ONLY.
- Citations should be in text and must be appeared in the references list strictly follow APA format WITHOUT footnotes and endnotes.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Manuscript in Bahasa Melayu/Indonesia includes an extended abstract in English (title, keywords, background, methodology, results/findings and conclusion, between 800-1000 words). Abstract in Bahasa Melayu/Indonesia with five (5) keywords also included.
- References Cited in the text and listed in alphabetical order strictly follow APA format.
- The manuscript consists of this items: Introduction/background, problem statement, research questions and objectives, methodology, literature review and theoretical framework, results (findings and analysis), discussion, conclusion and recommendation, acknowledgement and references.